- Fall 2016
- ECO 3101.U02 Intermediate Microeconomics, 2pm TTh, DM-190
- ECO 7405.U01 Mathematical Methods of Economic Analysis, 5pm TTh, DM-323
- Spring 2017
- ECO 7115.U01 Micro Theory I, 2pm TTh, GC-275A
- ECO 3101.U02 Intermediate Microeconomics, 5pm TTh, VH-131
Capital Theory Book
My capital theory book with Bob Becker, Capital Theory, Equilibrium Analysis and Recursive Utility is published by Blackwell. It is available from amazon.com. The ISBN is 1-557-86413-6. You can read the preface, and peruse the table of contents here. The book contains a large number of worked examples. The major ones are listed in the list of examples. The errata sheet was last updated June 30, 1998.
You will find here my curriculum vitae in PDF format, a set of abstracts and links to my published papers, downloadable copies of four working papers, and the information on the book Bob Becker and I have written, Capital Theory, Equilibrium Analysis and Recursive Utility.
Other Items of Interest
- Ukiyo-e: Japanese woodblock prints
- Great Comets: Comets Hale-Bopp and Hyakutake
- Photo Page: Waterfalls, birds, Letchworth Park, and others
- Vacation accounts (many with photos).
Selected Florida International University Pages
John H. Boyd III
Department of Economics
Florida International University
Miami, FL 33199